Site Manager (m/f/d) – Operation & Maintenance of Airport connector in Doha
- Doppelmayr Cable Car GmbH
Doppelmayr Cable Car affiliated company in Doha, Qatar operates the first Automated People Mover (APM) at the Hamad International Airport which won the World Airport Awards of Skytrax as Best Airport 2021 and 2022. Two APM’s connect the internal passenger terminal with 5 cabin trains.
- Responsible for the overall site management, daily operation and maintenance of the system
- Oversee operational and maintenance goals, status, policies and procedures and report to the HQ
- First point of contact for our clients & our customer
- Manage the local operational team and ensure personnel is adequately skilled
- Enforce application of Health & Safety measures; monitor and enforce safety rules and standards
- Establish site processes in accordance with Group-wide standards & regulations and contribute to global and local process improvement
- Communication between the project global team in Austria and the site team
- The position is planned for a minimum of 5 years on site in Doha, Qatar.
- Higher education / diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering or similar with relevant working experience
- Basic managerial experience / leadership competences and high ambitions
- Good analytical skills as well as hands on mentality for problem resolution, identifying alternative solutions and implementing solutions
- High level of motivation and engagement
- Good English skills & ready to relocate for min. 5 years on site in Doha
- Comprehensive initial job training at the Headquarters in Wolfurt, Austria
- Excellent working environment in an international team
- Divers and interesting range of duties
- Attractive salary and our excellent Doppelmayr corporate culture
If you are looking for a new challenge and are interested in this position within a truly global team, please send your application to us via our Doppelmayr job portal. We are looking forward meeting you soon!
Legal notice regarding remuneration: The annual minimum basic salary is based on the collective agreement (KV) of the metalworking industry. The actual salary is higher than the KV, depends on the respective vocational training and experience and is also based on the salary level in Vorarlberg. Your application will also be considered for other suitable positions within the Group and will be reviewed accordingly. For reasons of better readability, the simultaneous use of male and female language forms is avoided.